Bundles with frontal are becoming more and more popular. However, there are a few things you need to know before you get one.This article will tell you what to expect, how to take care of your bundles, and how to style them. So, if you’re thinking about getting a bundle with frontal, keep reading!
So, you decided to get bundles with frontal? Let’s start from the beginning. You probably spent a long time looking at bundles with frontal on social media and in stores. Now that you’ve decided what hair color and texture of hair you want, it’s finally time for a bundle with frontal!
The main questions women who are getting their first bundles with frontal ask is:
- How long will it take for me to wear my UNice bundles?
- What kinds of products do I use on my bundles?
- Will I be able to style them as much as I want?
- Can you tell me how often should I wash my bundles and what shampoo do I need to use?
- What is the best way to dry my hair and bundles after the shower?
- How do I care for them in general?
Let’s take a look at each question:
1. How long will it take for me to wear my bundles?
The time it takes for you to get your bundles, depends on how much hair you need. The average time for a full head of extensions is 2-3 hours. Some women think that they will be able to wear their bundles the same day as the installation, but we recommend waiting for at least 48 hours before styling your new extensions and wearing them out.
2. What kinds of products do I use on my bundles?
Bundles with frontal can be used to achieve different styles. They can be blow dried, straightened or curled using a curling iron. We recommend that you do NOT use flat irons on your hair, as it is very delicate and may result in excessive breakage. The best way to achieve a natural look with this hair is to use a styling cream or a leave-in conditioner.
3. Will I be able to style them as much as I want?
You can definitely style your bundles as much as you want, but the more you manipulate your hair, the faster it will get tangled and matted. We recommend that you brush your human hair bundles with closure once a day to avoid tangles and mats, and try not to throw them into your purse or backpack when they aren’t dry yet.
4. Can you tell me how often should I wash my bundles?
You can wash your hair every time it gets oily, which is every 2-4 days. The only rule is not to wash it too often, as this can damage your hair and make it dry. We recommend using a sulfate free shampoo to preserve the quality of your hair. If you use a regular shampoo, make sure you use a deep conditioner afterwards.
5. What is the best way to dry my hair and bundles after the shower?
Allowing your hair to air dry is the best way to dry it. When it comes to drying your bundles, you can either let them air-dry or use a blow dryer. If you decide to use a blow-dryer, make sure not to hold it too close to your hair and keep the temperature on a low setting.
click here for more articles.