Although science and astrology do not always agree, many people look to the stars for guidance. In fact, 25% of adults set aside time each day just to read their daily horoscope. Because it’s already incredible how a star sign based on your birth date can predict so much about you, keep reading to find out what it has to say about your mental and physical health.
Read also : Astrologer in Delhi .
Every aspect of our body, soul, life, and purpose is reflected in our horoscope. Did you know that the planets, their movement, and nature, as well as their position, all play a role in keeping a healthy and active mind and body? Our mental and physical health are both puts at risk as a result of the planet’s unfavorable position and nature. In general, our physical and mental health is influenced by the positions of the planets in our birth chart.
Our mental health is typically influenced by four planets and the houses in which they reside, according to Medical Astrology. Here are some explanations and scenarios in which you might experience mental illness, as well as what you can do to get better.
Sign of Mental Illness in Horoscope
- Different mental states, depression, and anxiety are addressed by the planetary positions, houses, and zodiac signs in a horoscope. It can cause a variety of short- and long-term mental health issues.
- The mind is represented by the Moon. Mental illness results from an afflicted Moon in the birth chart.
- Mental illness occurs when Mercury, the nervous system’s significator, is afflicted in the horoscope.
- Furthermore, when Jupiter, the planet of wisdom and maturity, is afflicted, it causes emotional and mental health problems.
- Saturn, the slow planet, is also a Karaka for depression and anxiety. When Saturn is in the Ascendant and Mars is in the 5th, 7th, or 9th House in a Kundli, it causes psychical problems.
- A native may also experience psychological problems if Saturn is in the 12th house with a weak Moon.
- The 5th house is ruled by the planet Jupiter and is associated with optimism and playfulness. If the house is oppressed by an air sign like Gemini or Aquarius, it can lead to mental illness or irrationality.
- Additionally, when Jupiter is in the Ascendant and Mars is in the 7th House, it causes a native to experience resentful emotions. When Rahu and the Moon are in the Ascendant and there is a malefic in the trine, phobias, and disorders arise.
- In a horoscope, a trine of Saturn in the Ascendant, the Sun in the 12th house, and Mars or the Moon causes mental illness.
- Psychiatric issues arise when Saturn is associated with the lord of the 2nd house alongside Mars or the Sun.
- Additionally, when a malefic sub-planet with Saturn’s tendency is in the 7th House and is afflicted by a malefic planet, it causes psychical problems.
Remedies for Poor Mental Health
Many remedies for illnesses related to mental stability have been listed by Best Astrologer in Delhi. Here are a few examples:
- Worship of a planet with a Malefic effect can bring incline and regrowth to your life.
- Performing Nav Grah Puja can bring you a lot of good luck and help you to calm down the nine planets.
- Donating a gold Elephant will also please the malefic planet.
- As previously stated, the Moon plays a significant role in mental health. As a result, keeping the Moon Yantra or Chandra Yantra can have positive results.
- Worship the Lord of the Ascendant or the Lagna Lord, as well as the divine associated with them.
– Role of Moon
The Moon, the celestial star, is the most important in preserving psychological balance. A native’s brain is represented by the Moon. It is in charge of a person’s creative part, imagination, and art. The position of the Moon in a Horoscope represents the way a person thinks as well as the way a person responds to various situations. A powerful Moon bestows many great qualities on a person, such as sharp thinking, imaginative character, and innovative brilliance.
Read also : Best Astrologer in Delhi .
– Role of Mercury
Mercury is the ruler of learning abilities and aptitude. It is the celestial messenger. Mercury or Buddh is in charge of everything related to the stimulation part, respiratory system, and nervous system. A native’s ability to think and innovate is enhanced when Mercury is in a strong position in the horoscope. They have a natural ability to balance things.
– Role of Venus
Venus is the planet of pleasures, pleasures, pleasures, pleasures, pleasures, pleasures, pleasures, pleasures, pleasures, pleasures, pleasures, pleasures, pleasures, pleasures, and pleasures. It governs all aspects of happiness in the realms of family, friends, and spouse. Strong Venus in Kundli bestows wealth in many forms on a native. It is, however, also a symbol of desire. When a native’s desires aren’t fulfilled due to a weak Venus, they experience severe mental stress and disorder.
When it comes to dealing with your mental health, Astrologer in Delhi can be extremely beneficial. Some of the remedies are so potent and effective that you will see results in just a few days. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have been dealing with a long-term problem that you have not been able to resolve.
Read more about Ibomma